[otb] Welcome to Trinidad - Day 11

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:05:03 -0400

Wow.  It is so hard to believe that the crusades are over.  It doesn?t mean
ministry is over; it just means that we have to look for opportunities.  They
are no longer planned.  We went to Maracus beach today to enjoy the beautiful
island.  I saw Chris Panill sharing the gospel with a man selling coconut
shell purses.  Kervin and I both thought we were helping him feed his family
and make a living.  Chris thought we needed to help him make a plan for his
eternal life.  Ministry goes on.

As I write, Vic is teaching a young ministry team to do ministry illustrations
using illusions and object lessons.  Dave is video taping the methods to use
various props, here in this country after we are gone?.and the ministry goes
on.  Dave and his wife, Nazarene, are involved in ministry already using
puppets and characters.  They would love some new things to use with children,
ones that teach gospel truths.  Pray for them as they struggle with the same
financial and time limitations we all do in the States.

Dan has gone back to Endeavor to minister to a local pastor who has need of a
godly counselor.  Imagine living your life in his shoes.  He has so many
people counting on him to not judge them, but help every day with compassion,
yet he really has no one he can come to for the same.  Dan can understand his
frustrations and can feel his pain?and ministry goes on.

Jerry has been working hard all week.  He has been working with all the
details about everything, expending precious energy.  He also preaches almost
every day, and goes out on other kinds of ministry with the rest of the team.
 He feels the responsibility of every team member.  He feels the needs of all
the lost we meet in ministry and without.  But now the crusades are done, so
he can relax right?  No?now he is working to make sure our rest time is a
blast?on a tight budget?and on time.  They say lead by example?and the
ministry goes on.

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.