[otb] 05/07/08 OTB Update

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:49:37 -0400

Dear Friends and Family in the Lord:

Thank you for all your prayers for our family.  You have been heard and we are
grateful.  There were a few things we had asked you to pray about.  The first
was our whole vehicle situation.  This has been a wonderful provision to
watch.  We have had friends watching for a specific kind of vehicle for us in
different parts of the country.  Our new director, Mr. Jerry Singh who lives
in Cheyenne, found us one at the auto auction in Denver.  It is a ?99 Ford
Expedition.  It will pull our load with no worries for the transmission, it
gets as good mileage as our smaller Explorer, and is all paid for.  Thank you
to all of you who so generously made that possible.  Like many times in the
past when we have needed new transportation, what we have found is nicer than
we had hoped for.  God is good!

The boys are getting through school fine.  Evan has been pretty stressed out
with everything getting down to the wire, but he will be fine.  I remind him
of one of my favorite verses from Matt. 2.  ?And it came to pass, ...?  He
will be fine.  He is a smart guy.  (If you and I had to take his trigonometry
test, we?d end up owing the teacher points.)  Nate is nearly done with his
work and doesn?t need to take finals because he has perfect attendance.

We still don?t have a place to live in Cheyenne, though Vic looked at some
places while he was out there picking up the truck.  I am not concerned
because our place will be ready when God has need of it for us.  Please keep
praying that we will be in the right place at the right time for His plan.

Please pray that I will experience peace during this busy, busy time.  All the
activities around graduation are coming to a head.  Three days after that, the
moving truck comes, whether I am ready or not.  We need to get a few things in
the mail from the government including the title to our Explorer that we
bought back totaled and need a salvage title for.  We also still need to sell
our Conversion Van that does not run.  It needs a transmission.  Pray it sells
as we will need some funds for our move.  The moving truck will need a lot of
gasoline.  My Father owns the petroleum in a thousand hills, so I know He can
get us where He needs us, but I would sure appreciate your prayers.

Thanks for your care and concern.  You are a blessing to us in so many ways.
Thank you to all of you who were looking for the truck, as well.

God Bless you all and rest in His peace,

Linda Schiro

Out of the Box Performance Arts
One Way Evangelistic Ministries

P.S.  I need time savers this week.  If I melt dry ice, could I go swimming
without getting wet?

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.