[otb] 5/8/08 OTB Update

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:02:24 -0400

Dear Friends and Family in the Lord:

Thank you for all your prayers for our family.  You have been heard and we
are grateful.  There were a few things we had asked you to be praying
about.  The first was our whole vehicle situation.  This has been a
wonderful provision to watch.  We have had friends keeping an eye out for a
specific kind of vehicle for us in different parts of the country.  Our new
director, Mr. Jerry Singh who lives in Cheyenne, found us one at the auto
auction in Denver.  It is a ?99 Ford Expedition.  It will pull our load with
no worries for the transmission, it gets as good mileage as our smaller
Explorer, and is all paid for.  Thank you so much to all of you who gave
generously toward this.  You bless us!  Like many times in the past when we
have needed new transportation, what we have found is nicer than we had
hoped for.  God is good!

The boys are getting through school fine.  Evan has been pretty stressed out
with everything getting down to the wire, but he will be fine.  I remind him
of one of my favorite verses from Matt. 2.  ?And it came to pass, ...?  He
will be fine.  He is a smart guy.  (If you and I had to take his
trigonometry test, we?d end up owing the teacher points.)  Nate is nearly
done with his work and doesn?t need to take finals because he has perfect
attendance.

We still don?t have a place to live in Cheyenne, though Vic looked at some
places while he was out there picking up the truck.  I am not concerned
because our place will be ready when God has need of it for us.  Please keep
praying that we will be in the right place at the right time for His plan.

Please pray that I will experience peace during this busy, busy time.  All
the activities around graduation are coming to a head.  Three days after
that, the moving truck comes, whether I am ready or not.  We need to get a
few things in the mail from the government including the title to our
Explorer that we bought back totaled and need a salvage title for.  We also
still need to sell our Conversion Van that does not run.  It needs a
transmission.  Pray it sells as we will need some funds for our move.  The
moving truck will need a lot of gasoline.  My Father owns the petroleum in a
thousand hills, so I know He can get us where He needs us, but I would sure
appreciate your prayers.

Thanks for your care and concern.  You are a blessing to us in so many
ways.  Thank you to all of you who were looking for the truck, as well.

God Bless you all and rest in His peace,

Linda Schiro
Out of the Box Performance Arts
One Way Evangelistic Ministries

P.S.  I need time savers this week.  If I melt dry ice, could I go swimming
without getting wet?

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.