Re: single session I/O bandwidth

  • From: joshuasingham <joshuasingham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exriscer@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:38:41 +0800

I believe the single cpu thread is limiting the data consumption to cpu(you
will be able to get the answer from the strace or dtrace mention in this
email thread) and also have you set the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT to a
small value that could also limit the throughout .
Regards

Joshua

follow me on

https://twitter.com/joshuasingham