RE: query tune

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <awinssen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:00:49 +0100

Mladen,
you are too kind to the customer. I remember a book called 'Satisfaction
guaranteed', about customer satisfaction,  which we oracle technical =
support
analysts in The Netherlands had to read in order to have any chance =
during
our yearly performance reviews.=20

I believe you are right, TRUNCATE TABLE is the best advise one can give
under these circumstances..  ..

Regards,
Andre