RE: monitor rac database services

  • From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: coskan gundogar <coskan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:54:25 +0200

I know the script, but I don't think it takes the target state of the service
in account.
Which means an alert would be given if a service is down, even if the target
state for that service on that node is "offline".

I know I can write the script I need by using the right amount of grep, cut and
awk, but I was hoping there was a way to query the cluster registry in such a
way that all these manipulations where not necessary (or at least not in this
high amount).

Kind regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Oracle Database Administrator