RE: installation question

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:01:22 -0400

You can look inside the file and see, but my impression is that you
could run it at any time.   I will step out on a limb (since it is a gui
and you can't see) that it is the last (or nearly) thing done during the
install.

It is just telling you to do it before it the install can be considered
finished.

Anyone else can second,

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator