Re: help understanding an ORA-01732 error with inline view

  • From: Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sidney Chen <huanshengchen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:14:38 -0500

Hehe... I'll probably get there eventually, but need to wait until I'm
struck with a more masochistic mood.  If recent experience is any
indication, an academic question like this one won't get anything more
specific than "don't do it that way" (which might well take several weeks in
and of itself).
Ah well, such is the price of curiosity. :)

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." -Awk Sed Fred