Re: hanged on import on undo segment

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:19:17 -0000

Since it's a system that I can't take a look at, I am not keen about giving advice like killing processes - but from the session_wait we've got, it looks like the import will never get a message to continue. In your position, I think I'd kill it, clean up, and start again.

Jonathan Lewis
The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ
Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals
Public Appearances - schedule updated 4th Nov 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>