Re: diff

  • From: "Alessandro Vercelli" <alever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "painterman" <painterman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:00:57 +0100

My personal opinion is that a question is topic-related to Oracle if the
mentioned issue is *related* to an Oracle product; in the described issue, I
don't see anything of this kind; text files and diff command are the
"characters of the performance", aren't they?

Besides this, the fact that many people in this list have good skill in *nix
doesn't grant the right of asking whatever kind of *nix-related issue without
using magic words like "please" and "sorry for OT"; am I asking too much? If
this is the case, I apologize.

Alessandro