Re: Yosemite

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: charlottejanehammond@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:08:25 +0100

I wouldn't trust any product with a feature list that includes
'Granular selection of individual databases
Automatic truncation of transaction logs following backup
Redirected database restore functionality '
makes sense if dealing with sqlserver, not with Oracle - unless you
want to try 'ALTER LOG GROUP 1 TRUNCATE;' for example.

If the marketing can't even use appropriate terminology, why would I
trust the product with my data.

cheers

--
Niall Litchfield