RE: Very high buffer gets

  • From: "Nahata, Naveen (US - Glen Mills)" <nnahata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stephane Faroult" <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:08:55 -0500

select blocks, num_rows, to_char(last_analyzed, 'DD-MON-YYYY
HH24:MI:SS')
from all_tables
where table_name in ('AQ$_QUEUE_TABLES', 'AQ$_QUEUE_TABLE_AFFINITIES',
'AQ$_QUEUES')

    BLOCKS   NUM_ROWS TO_CHAR(LAST_ANALYZED,'DD-
         1         61 06-FEB-2006 15:50:09
         2        136 06-FEB-2006 15:51:14
         1         61 06-FEB-2006 15:50:48

Naveen