Upgrade Your DBA OCP to Oracle Database 10g for only $50

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:13:23 -0500

Guys,

I saw this option and was extremely interested.  Apparently, I can jump
from 8i to 10G certification.  However, when I went to look for the
class the class isn't being offered - no dates - available.

Anyone else looked into this???  Any other good solutions for preparing
for this exam outside of instructor led-training?