Re: UI to the Oracle Scheduler

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, jkstill@xxxxxxxxx, Louis.Brouillette@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:22:25 -0800 (PST)

I haven't paid attention to this thread, so I apologize if I deleted too many
of these responses to get down to the reason behind it, but we are looking for
an easy to manage GUI for the dbms_scheduler?

I'm one of those DBA's that isn't fond of Toad, (yeah, I know, I'm weird...:))
and use Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer if I need to have a GUI.  It's
cheap at less than $150 for most licenses and does have a gui interface to the
DBMS_SCHEDULER that works pretty slick, in fact the new DBA I work with had me
show it to him earlier today when he had some challenges with the Toad version,
(boy the Toad vendors just hate me... heh, heh)

If I didn't get the question, just ignore me today and apologies....

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."