RE: Solution to 100's of Oracle clients installed with Net8 and l ocal tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:18:48 -0500

What version of 9i?  Are you using OiD multi master replication?  Under =
9.0.1 on Linux, we could not make it stable, even after opening many =
TARs.  In fact, our first TAR took a while to address because the OiD =
Support team needed to get an install of OiD on Linux before they could =
look at our problem.  And it didn't help that the docs were scant and =
confusing.  I'm sure they've since improved the docs.

Rich