RE: SQL Developer

  • From: "Shreeni" <Shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:53:42 -0500

OK....

The problem is I have been using TOAD for as long as it has been available.
But now, my environment is M$ and that too 64 bit. No matter how I play with
the registry to set the ORACLE_HOME to C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1 TOAD
does'nt seem to like it. Worse it even fails to recognise ORACLE_HOME. I did
a SET ORACLE_HOME=... to no avail. Tried uninstalling TOAD and reinstalling
several times but nothing. It just keeps saying Instant Client 10.x.x.x and
ORACLE_HOME is invalid.

So this quest to see if any other tools work. The ENV is Winduhs 2003 64
bit, Oracle for Win 64 ( x64 ). TOAD 32 bit executable....

Shreeni

  _____