Re: Re[2]: max_failure and noreopen parameter in dataguard?

  • From: "Yechiel Adar" <adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:47:47 +0200

reopen is the interval in seconds between attempts to open, default 300
seconds.
max_failure is the number of attempts to reopen, default is nomax_failure
meaning infinit attempts.
.
I think you need:
MAX_FAILURE=10 REOPEN=60
That will give you 10 attempts to reopen, with one minute between each
attempt.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish Computer Services