Re: Re: [Slightly OT] Raising a toast

  • From: "l.flatz@xxxxxxxxxx" <l.flatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tim@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:19:43 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Hurrah!

----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----
Von : tim@xxxxxxxxx
Datum : 27/11/2014 - 00:22 (UTC)
An : oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff : Re: [Slightly OT] Raising a toast

Hear, hear!  Posted in the spirit of the holiday of Thanksgiving!

When I left Oracle Corp in 1998, I feared to lose access to the kind of
knowledge found on internal email lists.  While I did lose "insider"
knowledge, which doesn't have much practical application in the real
world anyway, I still have access to the kind of broad and deep
technical expertise and insight to carry through pretty much any
situation, which is found on ORACLE-L.  And MOS too, but ORACLE-L is all
volunteer, while MOS is someone's job.

ORACLE-L, and everyone's participation, is a huge boon.

Thank you all!