RE: Re: RMAN fails because of corrupt block in seemingly free space in SYSTEM (REPOST)

  • From: <Uldis.Pavuls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:34:54 +0200

Thanks! However, I had seen this note already, but it's slight different
situation. It's restore, not backup, and in my case it’s certainly not the last
block of partition - the corrupted blocks are at 512M mark in 2000M file.
Thanks nonetheless!

Uldis Pavuls
DBA, TietoEnator
41 Lacplesa Str., Riga, Latvia, LV 1011
phone +371 7 286 660, fax +371  7 771 313
mailto:Uldis.Pavuls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tietoenator.com