Re: Rac on HP itanium

  • From: Matthew Zito <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arunrao_oradba@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:12:44 -0500

I can't attest to all of the issues you describe, but we ran into the
same VIP problems on 10g and Linux.  The eventual word back from Oracle
was that VIPs don't work reliably in 10g RAC, period.  We ended up
writing code in our software to implement the VIP functionality in our
engine instead of the CRS.  Works much better.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito