Re: RMAN-05019 Warning Oracle reccommended backup

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx, jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

This list command output seems a red herring, as these
are datafile copies, not RMAN backupsets. I do not
believe that the RMAN recommended backup in OEM makes
datafile copies, does it? I know you can setup OEM to
do datafile copies, but I don't think it's the
recommended method.

Also, the dates are like 3 weeks old, so I'm not sure
these are related to the problem at hand.

Yeah, let's see those backup logs.

RF

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html
> --
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Now Available for Pre-Sales on Amazon.com!!!!
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)