Re: [Q] anyone konw how to read core dump file?

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

i'm guessing they want a stack trace from the core dump
metlaink  Note:1812.1 will help  you in that effort

dba1 mcc <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have ORACLE 9.2.0.6 installed on REDHAT AS 3.4.
While we doing import, there has core dump happen. I
send core dump file and other informations to ORACLE
support. ORACLE support engineer refuse to read core
dump file and asked me read core dump file then tell
him what wrong on core dump file.

Does anyone know how to read LINUX core dump file?

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com