From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of dba1 mcc
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 11:52 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Q] anyone konw how to read core dump file?

We have ORACLE 9.2.0.6 installed on REDHAT AS 3.4.
While we doing import, there has core dump happen.  I
send core dump file and other informations to ORACLE
support.  ORACLE support engineer refuse to read core
dump file and asked me read core dump file then tell
him what wrong on core dump file.

Does anyone know how to read LINUX core dump file?

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by