Re: Poll - Classic MetaLink vs. My Oracle Support

  • From: Eddie Awad <eddie.awad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:34:07 -0700

Speaking of ML on iPhones and Blackberries, I created the following Mix

Title: Create an iPhone Application or an iPhone optimized version of My
Oracle Support (formerly Metalink)

Feel free to vote for it if you like.

Also, check out Chris Warticki's post:

Chris is a Sr. Customer Support Manager at Oracle.

Here is what the Oracle Blogosphere is saying about MetaLink vs. My Oracle

Latest result from the poll (

56% (215)      Classic MetaLink
42% (162)     My Oracle Support

PS: MOS is not that bad.