Re: Poll - Classic MetaLink vs. My Oracle Support

  • From: Eddie Awad <eddie.awad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:34:07 -0700

Speaking of ML on iPhones and Blackberries, I created the following Mix
idea:

Title: Create an iPhone Application or an iPhone optimized version of My
Oracle Support (formerly Metalink)

Link:
https://mix.oracle.com/ideas/96712-create-an-iphone-application-or-an-iphone-optimized-version-of-my-oracle-support-formerly-metalink

Feel free to vote for it if you like.

Also, check out Chris Warticki's post:
http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/07/metalink_vs_my_oracle_support.html

Chris is a Sr. Customer Support Manager at Oracle.

Here is what the Oracle Blogosphere is saying about MetaLink vs. My Oracle
Support: http://bit.ly/16iOGT

Latest result from the poll (http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/441775/results
):

56% (215)      Classic MetaLink