Re: Poll - Classic MetaLink vs. My Oracle Support

It also doesn't work on (my) new windows mobile phone.

For upload I use ftp.oracle.com more and more.

I have an additional issue with heyboard mapping - as I have german keyboards, my keystrokes are mixed betwen kerman and english layout. But I doesn't know if this is a flash-issue (but I have never seen this impact in any other flash-application).

Am 10.07.2009 um 17:48 schrieb Rich Jesse:

At least I can stop trying to get ML to work on my Blackberry