Re: Overloading words: How can we get Oracle to stop it?

In more or less big enterprise IT company there are many teams that
never talk to each other. I never saw there is someone(s) coordinating
all teams/branches/ideas/whatever else - it's probably a dream that
never comes true. This leads to cases like inventing same things twice
and naming two different things by the same term.

2006/6/9, Michael McMullen <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
How about the use of different names for the same thing in data dictionary
views.
ie segment_owner,table_owner,owner,index_owner, timestamp,timestamp# etc.
drives me crazy.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev