Re: Out of topic -How to find whether the mount point is LOCAL/SAN?

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:44:08 -0700

That may very well be (unfortunately dont have any SAN attached
storage to test it with), so perhaps I was a bit hasty with my
response.

If thats the case then one has to find the LUNs that participate in a
given volume and then determine if those are local/SAN LUNs, and that
can vary from platform to platform and from SAN to SAN IIRC.

Probably best to ring up the storage or sys admin.

Given this is a VxFS question maybe a vx* command:
vxinfo/vxprint/vxdisk/vxdg, etc.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn