RE: Oracle alternatives

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:38:50 -0400

Greg,

        Not a bad choice.  There's also the "Linux Database Bible" from
www.hungryminds.com which got me started.  The PostGreSql software is
available, for free, from www.postgresql.org along with the mega page
documentation in pdf format. And if your into supporting multiple
databases you might find WinSql form
http://www.synametrics.com/SynametricsWebApp/WinSQL.jsp very useful.  I
do.