RE: Oracle 11gR2 is GA today

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:10:34 -0500 (CDT)

So I go look at http://www.oracledatabase11g.com to find out more.  It says
I need to login, so I naturally use my Oracle SSO.  But it's not using
Oracle SSO.  So I leave feedback to let them know that it would be
preferable.

I get a very quick generic email reply stating that the person receiving my
feedback is on leave.  I then get two "undeliverable 550" emails saying I
apparently attempted to send email to "bcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" somehow in
the process.  I can only assume that the feedback mechanism sends email on
my behalf.  How nice of them.

[sigh]

Rich