RE: Oracle 10g Partitioning AWR

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Karla, Srini \(HAS-SAT\)" <Srini_Karla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

Srini

  I am not looking for EM but what I referred is 10g Enterprise Edition.

  Tx

"Karla, Srini (HAS-SAT)" <Srini_Karla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                Enterprise Manager 10g can function without partitioning, but
it is much less efficient without it. So it is strongly recommended using
partitioning.
The license for the partitioning option is not needed if the option is used for
Enterprise Manager 10g only. This means that if you are not licensed for the
Partitioning Option, you can install it in the database hosting the Grid
Repository, but this database must be dedicated to the Grid Repository and must
not be used for any other applications data.

    Thanks,
Srini Karla
Sr. Database Administrator,
Harcourt Assessments, Inc.,