Oracle 10g Partitioning AWR

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  If I am installing Oracle 10g Enterprise edition and uncheck the Oracle
Partitioning option [ Means nO Partitioning], does that mean that AWR will not
work or will not utilize partitioning. I don't have any test box to test it and
our company docs which was created for Old version says that Uncheck
Partitioning due to License restriction.

  If AWR will work without partitioning then it means it will be big
performance hit to purge older that 7 days data as been done.

  TIA
  Sanjay

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.