RE: Oracle 10g Partitioning AWR

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Pat. I finally found one of my friend who has doen the same way as I am
planning and confirmed that Partitioning for AWR are created even he unchecked
the Oracle Partitioning option.

  Thank you very much for quick reply

  Sanjay

"Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      I remember someone asking that very question in a training session.  This
was the answer that they gave.

  Pat