Re: Ora Doc in PDA

  • From: Charles Hart <cchart3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chupit@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:55:17 -0600

The major things I use my PDA for is just for quick reference notes.
It is nice to have if your away from a system and need to know a
kernal setting you used on a certain machine.  I also work with Oracle
Financials and there are alot of little pieces on sql code I keep for
references in the PDA for things I only do every few months.   I also
have a special piece of software that allows me to keep password and
such stored on the PDA, of course it is password protected and never
goes to the desktop.