RE: Ora Doc in PDA

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:45:03 -0600

The entire 9i Doc set was too heavy (big, slow, unneeded stuff) for me =
to use.  I have converted a 9MB subset of the 9.0.1 docs to Plucker =
format for viewing on Palm (and perhaps PocketPC?).  Biju Thomas has =
graciously been hosting it at:

        http://www.bijoos.com/oracle/rjesse/

I have a Sony Clieieieie NX-60 and it's fast and very readable.  I've =
heard from another on this list who has a Tungsten T3 and reports it =
works great on that, too.  I really like my 480x320 display, but it =
should be perfectly usable at 320x320.  A 160x160 display may be OK for =
a quick reference lookup ("What's the syntax to add a log group =
member?"), but I wouldn't recommend it for regular "bathroom" reading.

HTH!  Enjoy!

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA