Re: OTTOTOT: Fantastic reviews

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:21:31 +0200

Yes! A dynamic e-book where corrections are emailed directly to us when
detected. That sounds like a winner.

By the way: If it isn't too late, I'd like to post the following review
on Amazon of the not-yet-planned book from Wolfgang Breitling:

Title: 10053 reasons to perform a dump in your own house

Author: Wolfgang Brightthing

Review (no stars, posted by Egghead): This book is a complete waste of
the 10053 dollars I had to pay for it on Barnes & Noble. The book
doesn't cover any of the undocumented features of event 10053, but
simply does a step-by-step walkthrough of the self-explanatory,
easy-to-read, well-documented event. The author wastes page after page
explaining things instead of showing the use of oradebug. I'll never buy
that book again

Mogens