OT: RMOUG, ODTUG and Email Conundrum

  • From: Kellyn Pot'Vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:31:35 -0600

I hate it when it appears I'm ignoring anyone and due to the the sheer quantity
of email we all get everyday, I have solved some of the chaos by separating
email to a number of email accounts.  The one here is used to capture all
promotions, sales, as well as email lists, which greatly filters what I MUST
read with what I read through, (best I can) in my spare time..
I just located another 3 emails regarding assistance with user groups I am
involved with that I'm sure folks would have loved a response to some time
ago...=)
If you need to email with me and need to guarantee that it gets read and
addressed, please email dbakevlar@xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Kellyn Pot'Vin
2013 Training Days Director RMOUG
2013 Database Track Chair KSCOPE for ODTUG
dbakevlar.com
Sr Technical Consultant
Enkitec