Re: OT: OOW2012 presentations

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:31:05 -0400

Some do have downloads,, click on session name, it will brign a whole
page popup,  that will show up in the second box (from top) on right
screen. Remember to close the popup using the X in rihjt hand top
corner on the popup, not the back button.

I think Oracle presentations are offered on a slow-by-slow
(session-by-session) mechanism ... there is no bulk download. So much
for optimization :)  Didn't Oracle teach them about Bulk downloads?

Raj