Re: OEM 12c on windows 8

  • From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kellyn Pot'vin" <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:19:31 +0200

Hi Kellyn

I made a new try to re-install oem12c on windows 8 and the same error
occured again. The log file is showing the following error

INFO: Executing the command C:\oem12c\jdk16/jdk/bin/java
 -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\oem12c\.wlsinstall_temp -Xms128m -Xmx1024m  -jar
C:\Users\Mohamed\Downloads\02 Oracle software\Oracle oem
12c\oem_12c*\/wls/*wls1035_generic.jar
-mode=silent -silent_xml=C:\oem12c\.wlsinstall_temp\wls.xml -log=C:\Program
Files\Oracle\Inventory\logs\installActions2014-04-28_09-01-27PM.log.wls
 -log_priority=debug
INFO: ERROR STREAM: Unable to access jarfile C:\Users\Mohamed\Downloads\02
INFO: Return value is 1
INFO: POPUP ERROR:Installation of Oracle WebLogic Server has failed, check
log files for more details.
INFO: ERROR: Installation of Oracle WebLogic Server has failed, check log
files for more details.

I have put in red what seems to be important in the above error message

The wls1035_generic.jar exist here

C:\Users\Mohamed\Downloads\02 Oracle software\Oracle oem 12c\oem_12c\wls

And the installation program is trying to get it from here

C:\Users\Mohamed\Downloads\02 Oracle software\Oracle oem 12c\oem_12c*\/wls/*

From where this extra slash is comming from?

Best regards

Mohamed Houri
www.hourim.wordpress.com