Re: OEM 12c on windows 8

  • From: "Jeffrey Beckstrom" <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:24:32 -0400

On certify, for OMS 12.1.0.3.0 for Windows I do not see Windows 8
listed.  Are you sure the OMS is supported on Windows 8?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Information Systems
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

>>> Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx> 4/28/14 11:14 AM >>>

Dears,

I am wondering if someone has succeeded to install Oracle Enterprise
Manager Cloud Control 12c under windows 8 64bit?

Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 3 Plug-in Update 1
(12.1.0.3)
for Windows x86-64 (64-bit)

When trying to install it on my personal Laptop it errors at around 60%
of the installation process with an error such like ‘failed to install
weblogic’

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

--