Re: News: Oracle DBA Toolbar

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:31:51 -0500

"Pop-up Blocker" what does it have to do with Oracle???

"Integrated RSS Manager" what does it have to do with Oracle???

"OTN Search" zillions of plug-ins existing for Firefox.

"One-click access to SQL*Plus install, Downloads, MetaLink, and more".
Single click to SQL*Plus Install??? How often do you install
SQL*Plus??? And what's wrong with usual bookmarks and bookmarks
toolbar?

"Online Support FAQ" Right... what would I do without that greatest
unfakeable support???

Anyway... Firefox users have this all for a while already so they
don't need to bother. ;-)

On 11/20/06, Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx> wrote:
I love this statement:

        "yeah, yeah, we know; a Mozilla/Firefox version is forthcoming"

At least Oracle:  a) recognizes that all of their Linux stuff is hardly
manageable from Winders, and b) has a sense of humor!

I just may try it when the Firefox edition comes out...

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group