Re: News: Oracle DBA Toolbar

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:27:33 +0300

"Pop-up Blocker" what does it have to do with Oracle???

Probably, blocking, MICROSOFT, DB2, SYBASE and etc.

I have found in my personal expereinece that Firefox uses more
resource on the system than IE.

On 11/22/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Pop-up Blocker" what does it have to do with Oracle???

"Integrated RSS Manager" what does it have to do with Oracle???

"OTN Search" zillions of plug-ins existing for Firefox.

"One-click access to SQL*Plus install, Downloads, MetaLink, and more".
Single click to SQL*Plus Install??? How often do you install
SQL*Plus??? And what's wrong with usual bookmarks and bookmarks
toolbar?

"Online Support FAQ" Right... what would I do without that greatest
unfakeable support???

Anyway... Firefox users have this all for a while already so they
don't need to bother. ;-)

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group
Sr. Oracle DBA

http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex/
http://blog.oracloid.com

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA

I blog at :http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/

http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."