RE: Memory leak in GC 10.2.0.3.0?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:31:37 -0600 (CST)

Gah!  If it weren't for the fact that the Management Packs were purchased
before I was hired, I wouldn't be running GC.  Way too many headaches and
licensing concerns and costs for a small shop.

Thanks for your feedback!  I was going to patiently wait until next week
before bumping the thread...  :)

Rich