Memory leak in GC 10.2.0.3.0?

Hey all,

I'm running Grid Control 10.2.0.3.0 on a P-IV desktop with OEL 4, 2GB RAM
and 2GB swap.  I have 39 targets, with only 5 of those being Oracle DBs and
maybe 6 more hosts -- the rest is the listener, agent, beacon, etc overhead
that I have no interest in.  I am generally the sole user of the console to
monitor 1 production DB.

After all of 140 days, I get an alert that swap on the OMS' server is >97%
consumed.  Sure enough, the Java slice running the OMS is taking up >3.2GB
of virtual.  I did an emergency bounce of the OMS, even though /proc/meminfo
showed a few hundred MB of FS cache which should be available for stealing,
and all's well for now.

This reeks of familiarity and sure enough, I posted something similar 10
months ago:
http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/GC-10gR2-mem-leak-on-Oracle-EL4

Since I'm the only DBA here I'm thinking my "best" option is to <shudder>
*schedule* bounces of the OMS (probably quarterly), which peeves me to no
end.

Anyone care to share their OMS server's RAM usage (we've got all OMS pieces
on same server)?  Am I just way short on RAM here?  Is there any way to
troubleshoot this?  Or am I stuck bouncing the OMS?

Filing an SR is not an option, given one of the two I currently have open is
approaching it's anniversary -- I don't have that kind of time.

TIA!

Rich