Re: MOS "Upgrade" over the weekend.

  • From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:58:54 +0200

Hi Niall,

I could reproduce your issue executing the same search.
For a test, I then shortened it to "job fails table does not exist
mview" and it showed me correct results, of course even with the term
"table or view does not exist" in them.

But it does not seem to be the amount of words or characters in the
search string. I get results for much longer ones. Then I thought it
might be a problem with long strings and "mview", which MOS internally
expands also to MATERIALIZED VIEW. But also no results showing any
logic with that - some just work, other's dont.

There's no real pattern, weird.