Re: MIIS

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:07:09 -0800

This sounds a lot like the Sybase Replication product.

Big surprise, eh?

If it is, it must operate via triggers, which may put quite
a load on your system.

I took the Sybase Replication class about 4 years ago,
so it may have changed since then, but I wouldn't be
surprised if it still required triggers.

Jared

--
Jared Still