Re: Looking for anyone who's using "types" in 9i and attempted to upgrade to 10g

  • From: Toon Koppelaars <toon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:19:16 +0200

We use TYPE's within the RuleGen product, and remember that we have run into
the very same ORA-00600 that you mention.

The issue was in the area of automatic re-validation of objects whenever
RuleGen 'create-or-replace'd an existing dependent object. We received a
backport fix for this issue for 9.2 (two years ago).

We've not had this issue in 10.2, nor in 11.1.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13