Re: Looking for anyone who's using "types" in 9i and attempted to upgrade to 10g

We use TYPE's within the RuleGen product, and remember that we have run into
the very same ORA-00600 that you mention.

The issue was in the area of automatic re-validation of objects whenever
RuleGen 'create-or-replace'd an existing dependent object. We received a
backport fix for this issue for 9.2 (two years ago).

We've not had this issue in 10.2, nor in 11.1.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13