Re: KIll Session in - RAC DB

  • From: "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:37:19 -0700

Shiva,

You may have to wait for another year (approx) to have this in the
database. It is going be a 11g(!) feature.

-Gopal

On 4/12/07, Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

We do not seem to have a switch  INST_ID for ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION
command. So, if I need to kill the session, I necessarily need to login to
the same instance in RAC.

Has any of you have any other method so that you can kill the session from
any of the instance of the RAC database?

Thanks,
Shiva

--
Best Regards,