Re: Is AWR report on Oracle 11gR2 SE (dev database) reliable, and is it supported?

  • From: Martin Klier <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chetal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:56:27 +0100

Hi,

as far as I know, AWR is only allowed if you have a licensed Diganostics
Pack, which is only available for Enterprise Edition.

Technically, I would all times rely on AWR, as long as
control_management_pack_access is set to at least DIAGNOSTICS.

Pradeep Chetal schrieb:
> Is AWR report on Oracle 11gR2 SE (dev database) reliable, and is it
> supported?
>
> I have heard mixed comments on this. Do folks on this list use AWR on
> Oracle SE?

Regards
Martin
--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de