In-house training

  • From: "Brady, Mark" <Mark.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:30:01 -0400

All,

In this age of budget cuts one of the first casualties is training. So in order
to avoid re-writing coding horrors and re-engineering database disasters, I'm
going to be pro-active and provide some training to lessen the severity of
these issues.

I want to do a few hours in:
Some introductory SQL
Some introductory PL/SQL
Some introductory DDL(Design)

If you have slides you've developed for your own use and are willing to share
or know of a site that has something that will reduce the tedium of creating
elementary slides, please share!

TIA,
Mark