Re: AWE implementation on Windows 2000 - Potential solution for intermittent TNS-12560

I know the upgrade options I can take, the problem is the upgrade plan is
scheduled for the end of the year, and If I have to go through the next
eight monthgs without sleeping because of these database, I'll murder
someone. So I need a somewhat short term solution. I keep reading about
this, but cannot find anything. I don't want to enable the 3G switch because
it could cause more instance evictions... At this point, I don't really know
what to do.

Thanks anyway.
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional